Yaffed is a nonprofit organization founded by individuals raised within Hasidic and ultra-Orthodox communities, and committed to improving secular education in Hasidic and ultra-Orthodox schools. Yaffed believes that all students should receive a quality education in the schools they currently attend
Yaffed is seeking a Communications Associate to aid the organization in crafting effective messaging, writing organizational materials, and assisting the Executive Director and other staff members with various other tasks.
Ongoing Tasks for the Communications Associate will include:
- Drafting emails, speeches, and other written materials for organizational use
- Drafting op-eds and press releases for public consumption
- Contributing to internal strategy discussions
- Researching questions and issues as needed
- Collaborate with staff on an ongoing basis to plan events, webinars, rabbinical council meetings, and other Yaffed programs and activities
- Helping new members of the team – including interns, volunteers, and contractors – adjust to our style, messaging, and programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.)
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Additional Desirable Skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Social Media Management
- Video editing
Salary $40,000-$60,000 annually.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com